Does your elder in the home suffer from heart disease or is at risk for a heart attack, and would benefit from the leading heart attack care services in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, we provide always affordable and equally exceptional home health specialists who are fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others from the convenience of their very own homes. Our diverse caregiving professionals reach out to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, bringing only the most affordable caregiver services available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County right to the doorstep-- and beyond.
A-1 Home Care provides long-lasting caregiving services that are also very affordable, some of which include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always heart-healthy
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers out-of-home non-medical care options that exist within medical settings, such as after surgery care that consists of companionship while an elder spending time in the hospital recovers from an injury or medical procedure.