This Presidents' Day, don't make the same mistake that our 18th President Hiram Ulysses Grant made: by smoking as many as 20 cigars a day, he developed lung cancer and suffered a premature end of life.
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, we provide the cold hard facts this Presidents' Day regarding some of the avoidable health disasters that befell some of our nation's greatest leaders so that your loved one won't have to suffer through the same fate. That's because we provide 24 hour care experts who come to the comfort of the home with helping hands and a golden heart to serve elders by improving their home health.
Our genuine and compassionate caregiver crew is adept in providing the leading cancer care services in all of Los Angeles and Orange County, having proudly served elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, for the past quarter century and counting already.
A-1 Home Care provides specific in-home care services that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care