At A-1 Home Care here in Fountain Valley, seniors can rest assured that their special-needs children are properly cared for going forward, as our expert home-care staff can set up a plan for your adult child's future years.
Some of the solutions we offer for special-needs adult children who need home care include both part-time or live-in care giving. Either option involves the use of our specialized care givers who are adept in caring for patients with developmental disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down’s Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Seizure Disorder, physical handicaps, and other various causes of possessing a special-needs classification.
We provide specific special-needs services such as:
- medication reminders and administration
- physical help with all activities a patient may require assistance in
- patience and a real-world understanding of how to handle the unique life obstacles that being a special-needs adult can bring
This comes on top of A-1 Home Care's more practical home care services, which include:
- preparation and serving of healthy meals
- personal care like help with bathing and grooming
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- housecleaning duties like laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and bed-making
- general yard work and gardening tasks
If you're a senior who's seeking future solutions for your special-needs adult child(ren) that will necessitate putting a plan into place for him/her now, then give A-1 Home Care a call today at 949-650-3800 or 562-929-8400 for real answers right here in Fountain Valley. We offer senior care services throughout Orange County and Los Angeles, including cities like Irvine, Garden Grove, Marina Del Rey, Long Beach, and Malibu.