Would you or a loved one benefit from short-term care services in the comfort of the home that won’t break the bank account in the process?
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, we provide affordable and diverse home caregiver services for elders who need any type of assistance in the home. Each friendly caregiver on staff comes with a golden heart and helping hands that are always ready and waiting to serve those seniors in need, no matter how long they might need care.
The diverse elder care options that are offered at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers help in the home for heart attack care, cancer care, respite care for worn out family caregivers, and much more. A-1 Home Care’s diverse home care options have reached out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, ever since the caregiver agency’s inception decades ago.
Learn more about the the short-term caregiving solutions that are leading the way in Los Angeles and Orange County by calling a compassionate caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in cities like Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Corona Del Mar.