A-1 Home Care, the answer will be: tons. since it is the new year, many people have resolutions to get healthier, more educated, and read more books. We wanted to support these decisions, so we created an activity for the seniors at Downey Care Center that resounded with this.
A-1 Home Care will be hosting a brand new series of art classes held every other month to support the healing seniors at Downey Care Center. This facility is a rehabilitation hospital for short to long term care for individuals suffering from conditions or recovering from procedures like surgeries.
Valentines Themed Tasseled Bookmarks
Stickers and Foam stickies
Single hole punch
1. Cut out the cardstock to measurements of 1.5 in wide x 5 in long
2. Punch a hole on the top of each bookmark
3. Using the assorted materials, Encourage seniors to decorate their bookmarks to their preferences. Lots of ideas include making Valentines day themed hearts, adding a personalized message, or drawing pictures with markers.
4. Taking loops of yarn, tie strands to the end and trim to make a tassel.
A-1 Home Care has over 20 years of experience providing Fountain Valley Senior Care in Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, and others inOrange County and Los Angeles County.
To hire a compassionate caregiver today, CALL us at 949-650-3800.
Drop Down Menu
- In Home Care
- Elder Care
- Companion Services
- Home Helpers
- Hourly In Home Care
- Live In Home Care
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- After Surgery Care
- Short Term Services
- Personal Services
- Why Home Care