The holidays are back and brighter than ever—but perhaps for your loved one, the light is growing dim.
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, we provide exceptional hospice care services that exude a continual peace of mind not just to your loved one who is in the end days, but also to family and friends who recognize this holiday season may be the last-- but doesn’t need to be the least. Each caregiver on staff has a unique set of specialized caregiver abilities that enable them to be a calming light at the end of the road for elders who need that additional companionship in the home during this final holiday season.
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide in-home assistance that includes:
· assistance with household tasks including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
If you’d like to hear more about the senior home health services available at affordable costs to you and your loved one this holiday season, then contact a helpful caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, and Newport Beach.