When it comes to providing long-term hospice care for your elderly loved one(s), do you have the resources or the time to do so?
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, family caregivers discover the solution they’ve been searching for with the round the clock, 24 hour care options available that are always diverse and affordable. A-1 Home Care has helped elders of every ethnic group, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, to be cared for in the home, allowing family members to rest assured that they can return to their own lives while their loved one receives only the best.
Some of the leading elder caregiving services that A-1 Home Care provides include:
· help with household chores including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· help with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· help with personal services including toileting, grooming, dressing, and bathing
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also specializes in cancer care, kidney disease care, and after surgery care, among others.
For more information about A-1 Home Care and its leading caregiving options in Fountain Valley, contact a helpful caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring cities in Orange County that include Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, and Irvine.