Has your loved one suffered a brain injury, and you don't know what to do about it in the home going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Fountain Valley, we provide long-lasting care for elders in the home at the hands of helpful caregiving professionals who are dedicated to seeing seniors smile. Each caregiver on staff has years of professional caregiving experience long before being given the honor of stepping foot in the home and assisting with your loved one's day-to-day mental insufficiencies caused by his/her head trauma.
Take a look below at some of the leading elder care services provided in the home by A-1 Home Care to brain injury patients:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
A-1 Home Care also provides home care options that include hospice care for those in the end-of-life, heart attack care for people struggling with heart disease, and even pet care for a wide range of animals. A-1 Home Care is dedicated to making sure every aspect of the home remains fully intact during your loved one's remaining years!